Today we will have ANSWERS to all of life's questions..from these top 10 black men!
Today we will have ANSWERS to all of life's questions..from these top 10 black men!
We have a clear understanding of the problems facing the black community. What we need are answers from people who are alive and well - and have been practicing what they preach.
Here is my top 10 list of Black Men who are doing that. I did not include my family or friends or women or any white people. Those will be top 10 list I will publish soon. but check this list out and I will see you next week with another episode of passportkings. PS If you agree with my list, let me know in the comments. If you don't, that's no reason to give me a thumbs down, because that will have Youtube thinking I don't make quality videos. If you don't agree with my list, still give me a thumbs up for effort and then proceed to voice your opinions in the comments section...please! Without further ado, here is my video!
Excerpts from the video below:
10. Dr. Sebi, a pathologist, biochemist and herbalist. He came to the U.S. from Honduras and is on a mission to heal humanity. As it happens, he has been curing some of the most deadly diseases on the planet for almost 30 years. AIDS, cancer, diabetes, lupus and epilepsy are just a few of the ailments he has completely reversed. In fact, he is so committed to his work that he took on the Attorney General of New York in a Supreme Court trial — and won.
9.Boyce D. Watkins is an author, economist, political analyst, and social commentator. A Scholar at Syracuse University and the Barbara Jordan Institute for Policy Research. He wrote financial advice books, including Financial Lovemaking 101: Black American Money, and What if George Bush were a Black Man? Watkins is an advocate for education, economic empowerment, and social justice, and has made regular appearances on The Breakfast Club, CNN, MSNBC, , BET, NPR, Essence Magazine, The Tom Joyner Morning Show and a frequent contributor to theGrio.com. He also makes loads of YouTube videos so we can get our financial minds right - but he also comments on other important social issues. He seems like an all around, "cool Guy" Additionally, his Financial Juneteenth website now has course on being a boss along with former record exec and entrepreneur, Dame Dash. Together they are getting the message out about being a Boss and controlling your own destiny. This Guy is an intellectual Powerhouse.
8. Kanye West is a producer and song writer who I listen too because he has OBVIOUSLY taken his destiny into his own hands. He is the epitome of what it looks like when you don't take no for an answer and you stand up to the people who think they can put him into a box, where they think he should stay. He became popular from being a producer at Rocafella records many years ago but since then he has become a hip hop and fashion phenomenon. He gets a lot of criticism because he speaks his mind and doesn't always find the politically correct words to voice his opinion, but that's why I like him. He married and had kids with one of the biggest names in reality TV and although that may not have been my personal choice if I was of his stature, I have no right to judge his decisions plus he seems very happy with that choice. But more importantly, Kanye West put the pedal to the metal in his career and is taking it as far as it will go. You can tell he works hard and is always passionate about his work. And that's a winning formula in my book!
7.Puffy - P Diddy - Sean Combs. The creator of Bad Boy records, Sean John Clothing and Ciroc Liquor and Revolt TV, Puff Obviously has the Answers when it comes to becoming and staying successful. When he got fired from uptown records (Something that would crush most people who had worked so hard to get in an A&R position there) I can just imagine him saying to himself. This is not the last time they will hear the name Sean Combs! And Boy oh Boy was he right. It's not if you get knocked down, it's about if you get back up. Puff got up and has been sending haymakers ever since. You can dislike his music, his clothes, his corporate decisions and his attitude (I Don't but you can) and that will still not take away from the fact that in a world full of a lot of losers and few winners, Puffy has won and I have a feeling he will continue on winning. take that, take that!
6. Dr. Claude Anderson. All I have to say is group economics. In his course called PowerNomics, Dr. Anderson teaches how to practice capitalism in our society. He offers Black America specific principles, strategies and activities to use to own and control resources, to produce group wealth, become more self-sufficient and economically competitive. Dr. Anderson built Maryland’s largest seafood producing facility and operated it for seven years. Dr. Anderson is president of The Harvest Institute, a think tank that does research, policy development, education and advocacy to increase the self-sufficiency of Black America. Former President Jimmy Carter appointed Anderson as the Federal Chairman for a commission of governors of southeast states. When it comes to Group Economics for Black People, Anderson has all of the answers...sway!
5.Tariq Nasheed. I started keeping up with Tariq's shows after his 2nd episode of the Mack Lesson's radio. The "game" was awesome but it was the straight forward social commentary that got me hooked on his show. Since then he has evolved into the guy I know for "waking up" more young people to sins of white supremacy than I have ever heard of. He created the pheonominon called hidden colors and it's sequals that has motived and changed many black people's lives in the way that they look at themselves. When you tune in what you get is education and entertainment with NO FIlTERS. The younger generations that listen to him will know that it's cool to be smart and there is no shame in being articulate when you speak. And you might wind up getting a dime too!
4. Floyd Mayweather. What? Yes that's right Floyyd. Floyd wins. In the Ring, in the business of boxing and in the arena of Branding. Who do you know that doesnt either love or hate floyd passionately? If you ever looked at wwe, you know that a reaction, in any form, is better than no reaction at all. Floyd has MASTERED this craft and it doesnt hurt that he also trains harder than most and finds a way to win when he fights. I don't know about yall, but whatever industry I'm in, I want to be the BEST at IT. and numbers don't lie, Floyd Mayweather is THE BEST BOXER of his era which at the end of the day, is all that really counts!
3. Al Sharpton. Sharpton puts in work. Al get's up get's out and hits the streets. Sharpton shines a spotlight on social injustices. I've heard many people say that he is only doing this for his own personal gain,but guess what. It's better that some police brutality or racist BS be brought to NATIONAL headlines instead of page 6 of some local newspaper. Al Sharpton is the man with the Flashlight! When someone is doing something they know they are not supposed to be doing, and they try to cover it up.. My man, Al sharpton will come and bring National Attention to it, and that's why so many people hate him. What's done in the dark will come to the light and Al and the National Action Network will be there to see your dirty deeds set ablaze! He's also a aster at organizing people to get up off of their asses and let it be know that we as a people didnt like the way someone was treated.
2. Barack Obama. How do you be black and become president of a country that was built on racism? Then win a 2nd time! I'll tell you how, by having the ANSWERS..sway! People who critisize Obama (mainly those that don't vote anyway) say that he was chosen by the Corrupt Banksters and the Plutocrat Elite Class who control this and many other countries. So, my question is..Why pick him why didnt they just come and pick you hater? Why, cause he's a winner that's why! Yes, I believe government corruption but I also think Obama won the presidency FAIR and SQUARE, both times! He put together an unmatchable team that knows how to win elections. Most people can't put together a team that knows how to win fantasy football. Obama set a new standard for Black People. He said when I grow up i'm going to become President of the United States and unlike 99% of the people who say that, he acually pulled it off!
1.Neil Degrasse Tyson. The ultimate in education and inspiration! Shout outs to the Bronx science! My hometown has produced greatness a 2nd time! Neil is an American astrophysicist, cosmologist, author, and science communicator. Since 1996, he has been the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium in New York City. The center is part of the American Museum of Natural History, where Tyson founded the Department of Astrophysics in 1997. I love to travel. Why not travel to the final frontier? The way Neil talks about science is magical! he has an uncanny way of understanding this world from the smallest atoms on earth to space stations in galaxies far far away! I could listen to him talk for hours but more importantly he gets things DONE! He's spoken to congress about the importance of science and gave us the positive, financial, and beneficial motives on why exploring space has changed our lives as we know it. Neil is "my guy" and when it comes to everything that REALLY matters in this void that we call the universe, he has all the answers...sway!
My name is Roklan. I'm a travel advisor. I make Passport Kings Travel Videos to inform, preview and excite you about Vacation Destinations and other travel-related information.
Discover, Preview and Book Travel with Passport Kings